SAFE-XTRACT RECOVERY KITS AND KIT COMPONENTS are design-built to enable use of the following extraction configurations: Single Line Pull (SLP), Double Line Pull (DLP) [for a 2:1 advantage], Re-Direct (RD), Traction “Xtraction” (TX), Momentum “Xtraction” (MX) – and the “Xtreme” versions of each kit contain additional equipment that enables the Spanish Burton (SB) recovery technique that provides a 4:1 advantage on the winch. No other company offers all these capabilities in an integrated recovery system. Special features include:
- Component MTS/coloring specifically designed for compatibility with proprietary Safe-Xtract Vehicle Recovery App & Field Training Protocol.
- Individual kit components engineered and matched for optimal interoperability.
- Designed in collaboration with SOCOM, made in the USA.
- Berry Amendment, Country Of Origin and Buy American Act compliant where applicable.
- NATC (Nevada Automotive Test Center) tested and approved.
- Enrolled as SOCOM mobility Program of Record component.
- Listed as recommended recovery equipment by the International 4WD Trainers Association.
- In service with US Army, SOCOM, DEA, National Nuclear Security/Office of Secure Transportation and more.
Visit ASR Offroad Safe-Xtract product listing.
Safe-Xtract has developed a Vehicle Recovery System that includes specifically engineered Vehicle Recovery Kits, a Vehicle Recovery Application, and Vehicle Recovery Training. Safe-Xtract Vehicle Recovery Kits are made in USA, BAA and COO compliant and have been tested and validated by the Nevada Automotive Test Center for United States Special Operations Command. The Safe-Xtract Vehicle Recovery Application is Net Warrior approved for NW End User devices and Nett Warrior Operating Systems. Safe-Xtract is used by units within United States Special Operations Command and is currently fielded with on one of the ground mobility program of record vehicle platforms. The Safe-Xtract Recovery System was selected by the 1st Special Forces Regiment to be the training standard within the SF Groups and is currently being fielded and trained at the team level. The Safe-Xtract Recovery System has also been selected for use by the West Virginia Army National Guards, Special Operations Ground Mobility Training/Testing Center (WV GMTC) to be fielded with their training fleet for use in training to military SOF, Conventional and government agencies units.
Safe-Xtract Vehicle Recovery Kits enable Single Line Pull [“SLP”], Double Line Pull [“DLP”] for a 2:1 advantage, Re-Direct [“RD”], Traction Xtraction, [“TX”], Momentum Xtraction [“MX”] and Spanish Burton [“SB”] for a 4:1 advantage. Safe-Xtract also developed their Safety Lanyards for increased recovery safety and versatility as well as their patent pending X-Lock used to shorten winch lines, belay, connect lines, and distribute loads in bridle configurations. No other company offers all this.
Safe-Xtract was sponsored by 1st Special Forces Command and the Army’s Mounted Requirements Division for participation and evaluation in the Army Expeditionary Warrior Experiment [“AEWE 2018”]. Their comments on the Safe-Xtract System included:
- “Not sure how you can make this any better.”
- “This needs to make it out into the force. We will benefit tremendously.”
- “I would teach and train everyone in the Army on self-recovery, make it a school.”
- “Put Safe-Xtract into an Army recovery school. IE combat driver school etc.”
Safe-Xtract Vehicle Recovery Kits are light weight, closed system, all synthetic, engineered to meet or exceed double winch capacity, include safety lanyards, versatile in covering all necessary recovery applications (see below), properly labelled with rated capacities, pull tested, made in USA, Berry Amendment, and COO compliant.
Safe-Xtract Vehicle Recovery Application, currently for Android, and soon for iOS.
Safe-Xtract Recovery System Training is provided by I4WDTA Certified Instructors who have additionally qualified as Safe-Xtract Certified Instructors.